1. How old were you when your first child was born?
2. What month and year was your youngest child born?
3. How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?
4. Who did you tell first?
Jeremy (my hubby)
5. How many pounds did you gain during your first pregnancy?
a lot (65 pounds)
6. What did you crave while you were pregnant?
fruit and sandwiches
7. Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?
yes, so i could prepare
8. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
My hormone levels were a little off
9. How much did your first child weigh?
10. Was your first child early, late, or on time?
8 days early
11. What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?thankfully all have been healthy
12. What's your favorite part of being a mom?
the unconditional love
13. Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?
I think the are different. I definitely deal with the kids more, but he has the stress of providing for the family
14. What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?
sleep all you can, because you don't after
15. Did you always think you'd have kids?
16. What's been the biggest surprise about motherhood?
How funny my kids are and how much I enjoy them
17. Are there things you miss about life before kids?
18. How many children do you have?
19. Do you plan to have any more children?
maybe, but maybe not
20. Who's the mom that you admire most?