What kind of mom am I?

1. How old were you when your first child was born?
almost 23

2. What month and year was your youngest child born?
December 2007

3. How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?
excited

4. Who did you tell first?
Jeremy (my hubby)

5. How many pounds did you gain during your first pregnancy?
a lot (65 pounds)

6. What did you crave while you were pregnant?
fruit and sandwiches

7. Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?
yes, so i could prepare

8. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
My hormone levels were a little off

9. How much did your first child weigh?
9lbs 1oz

10. Was your first child early, late, or on time?
8 days early

11. What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?thankfully all have been healthy

12. What's your favorite part of being a mom?
the unconditional love

13. Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?
I think the are different. I definitely deal with the kids more, but he has the stress of providing for the family

14. What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?
sleep all you can, because you don't after

15. Did you always think you'd have kids?
yes

16. What's been the biggest surprise about motherhood?
How funny my kids are and how much I enjoy them

17. Are there things you miss about life before kids?
Sleep

18. How many children do you have?
3

19. Do you plan to have any more children?
maybe, but maybe not

20. Who's the mom that you admire most?
My own.

Comments

Ariane said…
Thanks for sharing that, it's fun to learn all that about you. I am excited to move to the Valley and go on zoo dates. Come on spring!

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters Or Sister In Laws?

I have never cut my kids hair... until now!

Who peed in the shoe box?