Fathers Day (sorry it took so long to post it)











Jeremy and I really like Kodiak!! It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. I love that we are surrounded by the ocean. We take advantage of the beach often. For fathers day we spent the day at the beach and went four wheeling up and down the shore. So much fun and very relaxing too. Jeremy also got out his fishing pole for fun. It lasted about a minute. It kept getting caught on rock and then it broke. It was fun while it lasted.
It was fun to spend time as a family. My boys are very lucky to have Jeremy as their father. He loves them so much and they know it!! I love Jeremy and am very happy to have him as the father to my children. Happy late fathers day, Jeremy. We love you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters Or Sister In Laws?

I have never cut my kids hair... until now!

Who peed in the shoe box?