"I am playing with my whopper."



We went fishing for part of my birthday. I hate fishing, but I was out numbered! It turned out to be pretty fun. The boys mostly got little tiny fish. But then Clayton reeled in a whopper. Well, compared to all the other fish. When they pulled up that one Jeremy shouted out, "Its a whopper!" Clayton thought that was the name of the fish. On the way home we let the boys hold the bucket of fish and told them not to touch them anymore. We caught Clayton touching and poking and playing with the fish. Jeremy asked him if he was playing with the fish. Clayton said, "I am playing with my whopper." Jeremy and I just looked at each other and let him be, we were almost home...



Clayton and his whopper.

All the boys had a good time. Even Jackson got in on the fishing action!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisters Or Sister In Laws?

I have never cut my kids hair... until now!

Who peed in the shoe box?